A Live Life Smiling Patient
We use clear braces at this practice at no extra charge so that patients know my priority is quality along with the latest technology.
Also known as invisible braces, clear braces are made from ceramics, and allow for a more aesthetic treatment. They produce a beautiful result and look fantastic. Some important points about clear braces are:
- Patients respond better to treament with clear braces.
- Patients are proud of their braces and teeth and care for them better.
- Patients are happy to keep their braces on until we achieve the optimum result.
- Clear braces make it easier for the orthodontist to see the teeth. I have no doubt this produces a better result. Clear vision is everything.
- Clear braces are not as strong as metal braces. If the orthodontist applies too much force they break. This is good as it helps protect the patient from excessive forces.